For the former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi, it is your words against mine on reasons he was voted out as the Governor of economic nerve centre of Nigeria.
In all the accusations made against him that he respected no one including party leaders and that he operated against the development plan of the State by neglecting all the uncompleted projects from his predecessor, Raji Babatunde Fashola.
But Ambode who kept mute in all the challenges he faced then came out recently to break his silence on why he was removed.
In the past three days when his reasons went viral he has not come out to debunk it as a fake news.
REASONS FOR MY REMOVAL:
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.
READ ALSO: IMPORTANT UPDATE: Adedoyin seek court injunction to stop ORIYOMI from disseminating information on Timothy’s murder (WATCH THE LOADED VIDEO)
2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.
3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.
4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for House of Assembly Members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.
5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th Mainland Bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech
6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%.
7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.
8) I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s Senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.
9) I refused to use Lagos State funds to finance OSUN Elections.
10) I opposed Tinubu’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.
READ ALSO: This Is The Farewell Speech Of Ambode After One Term In Lagos – POWERFUL SPEECH YOU MUST READ
Dear Distinguished Friend,
Kindly add SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS to your WhatsApp groups with this number 08023851511 for our news updates in Sports, Politics, Local, Foreign and Human Interest news.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcast List on 09069473894 to receive our news updates as it breaks.
We count on you for our success and progress.