THE Crack team of the Lagos State Police Command has revealed the Principal suspect to the death of star Rapper, Oladimeji IleriOluwa Aloba aka Mohbad.
The Principal suspect according to the CP was identified as Ms Feyisayo Ogedengbe who was said to be an Auxiliary Nurse at the time of the injection.
Sequence of the Police Latest Report on Mohbad’s death is as follows:
1. Mohbad went to a show in Ikorodu.
2. After the show at about 11pm, he was to leave.
3. He saw that his vehicle was blocked by other vehicles.
4. His fans and area boys accosted him.
5. From evidence, he was tipsy and hyperactive, and he attempted to come out of the vehicle to clear the road by himself.
6. Ibrahim (Primeboy), his friend objected to this, citing his personal safety.
7. Heated argument ensued and later degenerated to a fight.
8. He made to hit Primeboy with a blow but hit his hand on the window of the Prado Jeep, thereby injuring himself, with heavy bleeding.
9. His wife and friends who went home with him said he should be taken to the hospital to treat his injured hand, he refused.
10. The following day, the injured hand became swollen and was paining him, his friends still said he should be taken to the hospital for treatment, he refused.
11. He called his Nurse, who was unavailable.
12. Another of his friend called his own Nurse, who was also not available that day.
13. The following day, that is the third day he sustained the injury, the Nurse (Auxiliary Nurse) came to administer injections, including Tetanus Injection on him.
14. He developed complications after receiving the injections.
15. Before he was taken to the hospital, he had died..
-Nigeria Police Force.
WATCH PRESS CONFERENCE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE: