THE Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Friday, October 14, 2022 rose from an emergency meeting to issue resolutions to all leaders of the party to refrain themselves from making any inflammatory statements or granting any interviews.
The BoT also directs PDP Chairman of the Governor’s Forum to convey a meeting of members without delay.
It also urged the National Chairman of the party, Senator Iyiorchia Ayu to give a firm assurance that he will quit his office after the 2023 general elections and to publicly apologize to all aggrieved members.
READ ALSO: AYU;s children will deny him if I expose him (WIKE OPENS DAMNING ALLEGATIONS AS PDP CRISIS DEEPENS)
READ FULL TEXT:
“Resolutions of the Board of Trustees (BoT)’s Meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), dated October 14, 2022.
1. The BoT called on all Party Leaders and persons close to them to desist forthwith from making further inflammatory remarks or press interviews
2. Called on the Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum to convene a meeting of the forum without further delay.
3. Called on all leaders of the Party to match words with action and where commitments are made to unconditionally fulfill same.
CLICK FOR MORE JUICY NEWS: http://www.terryanews.com
4. Urged the National Chairman as an eminent leader, to give a firm assurance that he will resign his position after the 2023 election. In the same vein, the BoT Chairman has been authorized to offer apologies on behalf of all members who feel maligned or aggrieved by the public statements made by its members nationwide that has sharpened the current division in the Party.
5. The BoT also called on the Presidential Candidate to review its membership of the Presidential Campaign Council, and other advisory appointments to make it all inclusive.
6. Finally, the BoT will refer some of these recommendations for noting and appropriate action to NEC of the Party in due course.
H. E. Sen Adolphus Wabara, Ph.D,
Chairman, Board of Trustees (PDP)”