INSIDE LIFE: 16-Year-old Apprentice Electrocuted In Boss Workshop

Spread the love

The apprentice of a welder, Daniel Omoniyi, has died of electrocution at his boss’ workshop in the Mile 12 area of Lagos State.






It was reported that after Omoniyi was electrocuted around 7pm on Wednesday, his colleagues, who were bent on rescuing him, rushed him to a nearby hospital for prompt treatment.






He, however, died on the way to the hospital.







Omoniyi’s mother, who had been bereaved by the tragic events that led to the death of her 16-year-old son, reported the incident at the police station in Mile 12 on Thursday.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident.

He said,

READ ALSO:INSIDE LIFE: Police Sergeant Shoot Woman Friend, Kills Self

“The Mile 12 Police Division received the regrettable information on Thursday from the mother of one Daniel Omoniyi, a 16-year-old welder apprentice who was electrocuted inside their Mile 12 workshop around 7pm on March 1, 2023. He was rushed to the hospital where he was later confirmed dead.

Hundeyin said Omoniyi’s corpse had been deposited at the Lagos Mainland Hospital mortuary for further investigation.

*For Breaking and News updates kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE if you’re already with us*

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.