In the past 12 hours the social media was awash with weighty allegations from a Legal Practitioner, Wale Odusola alleging that the Army Barracks in Okitipupa is habouring about 3,000 Hausas/Fulanis thereby posing as security risks to the entire Yorubaland.
7. That the time it took for the C. O to receive the signal caused the said Fulanis/Hausas to stay a long time at the gate of the barracks, and this gave their presence out to people and the Chairman of Local Government and Amotekun were alerted.
8. By the time the C. O told them to enter into the barracks, the Amotekun and Local Government Chairman were already there to question whatever thing was happening there.
9. The soldiers allowed the Chairman to question the said strangers and during the interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training.
10. The Chairman asked them if they are soldiers and how come they are to be trained by soldiers when they are not security agents. (They could not answer the questions)
11. Apart from saying that they are members of an unknown security network, they have no other reasonable reason for coming into Okitipupa in that large number.
12. As a matter of fact, they are about 1,000 in number and if they are added to the existing numbers in the Army Barracks bush, we will be having about 4,000 Fulanis/Hausas in Okitipupa. (That figure is enough to run down the entire Southerners Senatorial District and the entire southwest of nigeria).