WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE OR AFTER REGISTRATION.
As the N-Power portal re-opens for the registration of 2017 prospective intakes, it is beneficial to understand what the programme represents.
This will go a long way in preventing the disappointments and dissatisfactions that the pioneer beneficiaries experienced after they were accepted into the programme.
It could be recalled that over 1000 beneficiaries of the N-Power Programmestaged protests in some states across the federation.
Many others did not understand why their N30,000 stipends were withheld by the federal government.
So, here are 7 things you need to understand before you register for the N-Power programme
1. N-power programme is a volunteer service of 24 months designed for those who are not currently holding jobs elsewhere. However, it is like a lifeline for the unemployed because it comes with a N30, 000 monthly stipends.
2. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme and not permanent job placement. Beneficiaries of the programme will be, equipped with world-class skills and certification, to enable them becomes innovators and movers in both domestic and global markets. Sample areas of training include: software development, hardware servicing, animations, and graphic designs etc.
3. The N-Power Volunteer Corps involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates to assist the federal government improve the inadequacies in our public services in four major areas; education, agriculture, health and civic education.
4. N-Power also focuses on providing non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood. Their mobilization is usually in batches unlike the graduates.
5. The N30, 000 stipend paid to beneficiaries of the N-power scheme “is money paid for work done”. So, you must report regularly to your place of primary assignment as verification exercises could be carried out anytime.
6. Apart from receiving their regular N30,000 monthly stipends, graduates who scale through all the verification exercises would also be entitled to receive the credit device facility under the scheme.
7. The social contract is directly between the federal government and the beneficiaries. There is no third-party involvement. So, beware of fraudsters.
Register here with this site:
What is the purpose of N-Power ?
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF N-POWER BATCH B APPLICANTS.
QUALIFICATION SSCE,NCE,HND OR B.sc
STATE OF RESIDENCE:
DATE OF BIRTH:
RESIDENCE LOCAL GOVERNMENT:
ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS:
kindly Attached photocopies of your relevant documents.
Tick any of the following programme of your choice
Best of lcuk to the interested applicants.