Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
(i) Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii) Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii) Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v) Bureau of Public Procurement.
Job TypeFull Time
Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Job Field Administration / Secretarial General
How to Apply
Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website:www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).
FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Let’s make sure every Unemployed Youth sees these Job Opportunities. Plz share till it gets to them.
1. Dangote Group Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/dangote-group-recruitment-for-customer-service-representatives-2017
2. Access Bank Fresh Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/access-bank-fresh-graduate-trainees-recruitment-2017
3. UBA Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/uba-bank-fresh-graduate-trainee-recruitment-2017
4. Stanbic IBTC Bank Nationwide Graduates Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/stanbic-ibtc-bank-nationwide-graduates-recruitment-2017
4. Maersk Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/apm-terminals-apapa-maersk-graduate-trainee-recruitment-2017
5. Customer Care Officers Job at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/customer-care-officers-job-at-aeti-power-systems-and-controls-limited
6. Law Union and Rock Insurance Plc Massive Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/law-union-and-rock-insurance-plc-massive-recruitment-2017
7. Graduate / Management Trainee Recruitment in a Food and Beverages Industry – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/graduate-management-trainee-recruitment-in-a-food-and-beverages-industry
8. PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/pwc-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-2017
9. Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – http://www.jobgurus.com.ng/jobs/view/nigerian-air-force-bmtc-recruitment-2017
Plz, Let No Deserving Youth miss these Opportunities because this message didn’t get to them. If you know anyone, please pass it on, Plz share!
www.sojworld.com (c) June 19, 2017