It was reported this evening that there was a fire outbreak in the Osun State governorâ€™s office after some of the workers have closed for the day.
The fire, as we reliably gathered started from Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesolaâ€™s office but was immediately put off by the stateâ€™s fire service with the intervention of the Deputy Governor of the state, Mrs. Tomori.
In a prompt press release by the state government made available to SOJWORLD.COM the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Adelani Baderinwa said, â€œOsun Governorâ€™s Office catches fire, no document, equipment destroyedâ€
â€œOsun Governorâ€™s Office Catches Fire, No Document, Equipment Destroyed
The Office of the Governor of the State of Osun caught fire on Monday evening.â€
The fire incident was as a result of power surge which occurred at one of the Air Conditioners inside the office of the Governor.
It is heartening to note that not a single document, or equipment was destroyed and nobody was hurt.â€
We reiterate that every document in the governor’s office is intact.
It is not a serious fire outbreak.â€
â€œThe incident mainly affected the office of the Governor alone; no other office is affected.
It is regrettable that the electricity suppliers have been persistently unable to regulate the supply of power to meet the necessary standard.â€
â€œMany Nigerians have lost their properties to power surges and other electrical malfunctioning.
We urge the electricity supplier to save this situation by conforming with the rules and regulations of electricity supply.â€ Baderinwa concluded.
www.sojworld.com Â© July 22, 2018